Sunday, June 15, 2008

Personality test

I recently took a personality test on Facebook...not sure how reliable it is, but it was really interesting and I think that it was pretty accurate. Check it out!

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
ISFJs are sympathetic, loyal, considerate and conscientious. They will go to any amount of trouble, when it makes sense to them, to help those in need. ISFJs operate most comfortably in situations where the rules are well defined and where traditions are to be upheld. They focus on providing practical help and services for others and for the organizations they serve. They are often self-effacing in getting the job done, and they are willing to make necessary sacrifices, especially for their families. They are at their best quietly providing assistance and making sure things are in proper order.

To read more details or do your own check out:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=510507473&k=YZG33WW2PZ2M5AECRK24TT

1 comment:

Katie said...

Liz - I'm the same as you! Well, I took the test again a couple of days later and it said that I was an INFJ. Anyway, I thought that was interesting. -Katie