Friday, June 13, 2008

Blessings on the Community

God has blessed me so much by showing me His love and His care and His compassion through the lives of some dear friends. I have struggled on and off through out my life to know who my community is. I tend to be very trusting, but this has also gotten me in trouble because not everyone is respectful of that. Over the last couple of months, especially the last few weeks God has shown me what a true Christian community is. God has blessed me with some dear friends who have come along side me to uphold me in prayer and companion me through my struggles, life changes, and victories. These people are shinning the Light of the LORD to me. They are striving to live like Jesus and that in and of itself encourages me to live more like Jesus.



Dear Lord Jesus,

You hold my life in your hands and I thank you for the love, compassion, forgiveness and direction you have given me. Lord, you know those people who have come along side me. I pray that you bless them. Show them your self in a magnificient way. Help them to know that they are cherished. Thank you for bringing them into my life. Help me to help be a community to other believers as well. In Jesus name, AMEN.

No comments: