Monday, June 9, 2008

June 9, 2008

Well, Hello! I have never done this blogging thing before, but through many events over the last year I have so much on my mind that I want to share. Fall 2007 the Lord pushed me to begin seminary at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. I was studying Educational Ministries, but was yearning for something deeper. Through many things I ended up changing my course of study to Master of Arts in Religion with a focus in Old Testament Education, but for some reason I still was yearning for me. I wanted and still want to know God in the most real and full extent possible. A couple of my friends mentioned studying in Jerusalem. Over and over again I put the idea out of my mind because of work and some of fear. But God had other plans. At the end of January I sent in my application to Jerusalem University College to finish my master's degree there. By mid February I was accepted and well on my way. Then finances ended up bringing my year abroad to a semester abroad. I will be finished working in my church at the end of the month and be working on Hebrew for the rest of the summer to prepare for Jerusalem!!!
Stay tuned for thoughts, encouragement, and the latest news and once I'm in Jerusalem will have plenty of pictures and stories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you Liz. God bless, buddy.