Thursday, August 7, 2008

Birthday

I can honestly say that my 26th birthday was the best birthday I have had yet. There was nothing out of the ordinary or extravagant, but rather people simply showed me the love of Christ. The ladies at school had lunch for me, a cake, and a beautiful card. The rest of the day was spent with dear friends just being together, followed by an incredible bible study. The whole day was centered on Christ and community. I left so loved my my community and by my Lord and Savior.
Thank you to everyone who made my day just a little bit more special. All of the wall posts on facebook with encouraging blessings and wishes, the cards, and especially the prayers. Thank you! You are all a blessing to me!
This birthday was also specail because it was Sunday July 27th 1997 that I was baptized with my father exactly between both of our birthdays. That was a gift that I will never forget and every year I am reminded of what a blessing it is to be in God's family and even more special that I have the chance to share that with my family.

No comments: