Thursday, August 28, 2008

AUGGGHHH!!!

I have come to the final bits and pieces of getting ready to go to Israel. This week has been nothing but one struggle after another. There have been problems with the airports and my flight was changed. Then I seemed to pack way to much stuff and had to go through and weed things out. It is the night before and I am still trying to make sure that my bags are under 50 pounds. I was good and then remembered that I had books that I needed to bring. Books weigh so much. Finally I was feeling settled and thought...hmm...I probably need my passport...I began to panic because I couldn't find it. I knew exactly where it was when I had my office, but once I packed everything up I didn't remember where I put it. I finally found it and was doing great! Then I remembered that I had a letter that I was suppose to bring with me to help me with my tourist visa...and it is missing...still missing...I sent an email to the school hoping that they will have some wise advice for me. I am feeling so overwhelmed but excited. I've been looking at this as the emeny trying to pull me away from going and what it has actually done is given me a greater amount of faith that this is where God wants me. He is going to work amazingly while I am away. People have been so supportive and helpful. Thank you to everyone who has given me encouraging words, prayers, and support. You are all a part of this adventure. Thank you!

No comments: