Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sleepless in Andover

Tonight is the third sleepless night in a row. Why? Why? Why? I keep asking myself why I can't seem to calm down and sleep. Tuesday night I feel asleep early and ended up sleeping for 12 hours and now since then I can't seem to get more than a couple hours. What is the deal? There is nothing unusual going on in my life. I am not thinking about new things that are going on in my life. I finally came to a conclusion I am just not sure what to do about it. DREAMS -- Over the last month, and more vividly this last week, I have been having very realistic dreams. Ones that seem to be realistic. I actually walked up to someone and made a reference to a conversation I had with them in my dream...they were clueless...and I got so confused.
How do you know if God is speaking to you through a dream? All the dreams are different but there is one part that is a constant. In every dream this one particular situation always comes up and the outcome is always incomplete. I wake up before I know exactly what happens. It is so frustrating. So, tonight I am sleepless in Andover due to the fact that I am trying to figure out if God is trying to talk to me through my dreams. I guess I need to pray for a greater tenderness to the Holy Spirit and discerning the spirits which are swaying me in my life.
So...off I go hoping to fall asleep soon!

No comments: