Saturday, March 20, 2010

Supplying Needs

Being realistic and facing the facts. This week I went and looked at several places in the North Shore area. All of which were semi in my price range. Every single one was horrible. For those of you who are familiar with Free Christian Church they were all worse than the Bell House. I was getting really frustrated because I really want to be on my own and be released from a lot of the frustrations in my home. All along I thought this was the answer, but over this week several things came up that have pointed me in the other direction. I am still trying to figure out what to do, but I am feeling more and more that I am to stay living at home for a bit longer. I had to examine my priorities. What are the things that have to be done in my life and what do they cost? Number one is paying my bills and number two is finishing school. In order to finish school I need to give a pretty penny to them. I thought that the finances were covered for that, but unfortunately they are not and before I can go on I need to pay then $4000. That is a lot of money which I do not have. Today I kept thinking about the fact God will supply all my needs...He may give me my wants but first and foremost He is going to give me my needs. I do not need a place to live on my own. I have to surrender my wants and my desires for HIS wants and desires for my life. Sigh...as much as I hate that it seems like I am living with my parents for another little bit of time. But there are also benefits! I get free food, no rent, not utilities, and there is plenty of space to have people over. I sat with my parents today and talked to them about this. We are going to just set up some new guidelines for the house so that it is more like I am living in my own place with other people rather than living in my parents home. So, while this was not my original plan, it is the new plan!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing this...keep me posted.